- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Larry Wayne Ervin, 45, of Scott City, formerly of Benton, Mo., died Saturday, Nov. 22, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 1, 1963, in Cape Girardeau, son of Lawrence W. and Janet Sue Clark Ervin. He and Stacy L. Niswonger were married July 15, 1988, at Benton.
Larry had worked as a machine operator for Thompson Culvert Co. in Sikeston, Mo.
Survivors include his father, Lawrence Ervin of Benton; his mother, Sue Bond of Benton; a son, Dustin Roberts of Scott City; two daughters, Kristin Ervin of Scott City and Brandy Presley of Fort Story, Va.; one brother, Terry Ervin of Benton; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a grandchild.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday, at the chapel, with the Rev. David Thompson officiating. Interment will be in Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery.