- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Miinch - Cheney
Kami Leann Miinch and Robert Alan Cheney Jr. were married Aug. 2, 2008, at First Baptist Church in Jackson. The Rev. Robert Cheney Sr. performed the ceremony. Music was provided by John Cheney of Lansing, Mich., and Laura Robinson of Jackson. Soloist was Aaron Eades of Scott City.
Parents of the couple are Dwane and Diane Miinch of Millersville, and the Rev. Robert and Sherry Cheney Sr. of Jackson.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Kati Miinch of Millersville, and matron of honor was Kari Kitchen of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Sarah Riley and Stacy Cheney of Jackson, and Sarah Brinlee of Honolulu, Hawaii, who could not attend.
Ryan Cheney of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Russel Brown, Geoff Enders and Bret Groening, all of Jackson, and Mike Cohen of Chicago. Ushers were Aaron Cheney of Jackson, Zach Deneke of Gordonville, Adam Halter and Tatum Kitchen of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Elysia King of Chesterfield, Mo., and Lindsay Chapman of Jackson.
Flower girl was Makayla Brown of Jackson. Ringbearer was Sean Cheney of Jackson.
Guest book attendants were Olivia Riley and Whitney Tankersley of Jackson.
A dinner reception was held at the church. Servers were Joanna Friese and Tia Miinch of Jackson, and Jennifer Miinch of St. Louis.
Mr. and Mrs. Cheney are juniors at the University of Missouri-Columbia, where they are majoring in mechanical and aerospace engineering.
After a wedding trip to Chicago, the couple is residing in Columbia.