- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Catherine Graham, 97, of St. Louis, formerly of Marble Hill, died Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008, at Northgate Park Nursing Home in St. Louis.
She was born July 27, 1911, in St. Louis, daughter of James Eugene and Ida Mae Hickey Healy. She and John Graham were married in 1932. He died in 1976.
Graham was a garment worker and a member of St. Louise DeMerillac Catholic Church in St. Louis.
Survivors include two daughters, Almeda Richards and June Smith of St. Louis; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and three sisters.
Visitation will be from noon to service time today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Harth officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery near Marble Hill.