- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Alma E. "Nonna" Dombrowski, 82, of Wilmington, Del., passed away peacefully Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008, at St. Mary's Health Center in St. Louis.
Nonna was beloved wife of Stanley A. Dombrowski, with whom she shared 59 years of marital bliss.
Nonna will be sadly missed by her husband Stanley; children S. Cordell Dombrowski and wife Ann of Cape Girardeau, Cyndi Dombrowski of Wilmington and Alan F. Dombrowski and wife Donna of St. Louis; three sisters, Mae Messina, Eva Saienni and Josephine Mace, all of Wilmington; five grandchildren, S. Aaron Dombrowski and wife Angie, Laura Dombrowski, Chet Walters, Audrey Dombrowski, Ben Dombrowski; and a great-grandson, S. Evan Dombrowski.
Family and friends are invited to join Nonna's family at a Mass in her memory at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Peter Catholic Church, 243 West Argonne Drive, Kirkwood, Mo.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests a donation be made to National Kidney Foundation, 111 South Independence Mall, Suite 411, Philadelphia, Pa., 19106.
Online condolences may be sent to www.griecofuneralhomes.com.