- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Mary Burman, 88, of Elizabethtown, Ky., formerly of Mounds, died Thursday, Nov. 13, 2008, at Helmwood Nursing Home in Elizabethtown.
She was born Aug. 29, 1920, in Tamms, Ill., daughter of Lloyd and Lulu Bauer Dillman.
Survivors include a daughter, Barbara Casey of Elizabeth, Ky.; a brother, Charles Dillman of Jonesboro, Ill.; four grandchildren; and six great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three sisters and a brother.
Graveside service was held Saturday at McCrite Cemetery in Tamms, with the Rev. Larry Buckles officiating.
Crain Funeral Home in Tamms was in charge of local arrangements.