- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Dale Duncan, 64, of Sikeston died Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 2, 1944, in Vanduser, Mo., son of Houston Lee and Ruby Burns Duncan. He was raised by his mother and stepfather, Victor D. McCoy. He and Sharon L. Edwards were married April 24, 1965, in Sikeston.
Duncan was a 1962 graduate of Sikeston High School. He was employed 34 years at Noranda Aluminum and also worked at Westridge Place. He was a member of Tanner Street Church of God and United Steelworkers of America Local 7686.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Kenneth Duncan of Jackson, Tenn.; a daughter, Kimberly Alcorn of Morley, Mo.; a brother, Edward McCoy of Cape Coral, Fla.; three sisters, Kathryn Peery of North Kansas City, Mo., Carol Isnor of Morehouse, Mo., Ruth Zercher of Cape Coral; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and stepfather.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Revs. Ed Pangburn and Mary McCord officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.