- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 11/19/2008
The Cape Girardeau Police department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated and child endangerment.
* Terry A. Mead Jr., 22, 1437 Kingsway, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for hand signal, driving while intoxicated and false declaration.
* Toi B. Lee, 17, 117 N. Clark Ave., No. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for possession of a controlled substance.
* Lisa Portie, 38, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for bad checks.
* Raburn Cowan III, 17, and Avery C. Whitney, 17, were issued summonses for trespassing.
* Frito Lay, 1857 Rusmar St., reported a theft of assorted chips.
* Money, medication and cassette tapes were reported stolen at 1227 N. Spanish St.
* A battery and tools were reported stolen at 1913 Belleridge Pike.
* A 23-year-old man was taken into protective custody.