- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. — Tommy Lee Wright, 50, of Chaffee died Sunday, Nov. 16, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Feb. 17, 1958, in Glendale, Calif., son of John Thomas and Marjorie Bernice Berry Wright. He and Karen Elaine Engelhardt were married March 29, 1980.
Wright was a self-employed butcher. He moved to the area from Fort Worth, Texas.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Melisa Wilson of Chaffee; a brother, John Wright Jr. of Springtown, Texas; a sister, Connie Ayala of Piru, Calif.; and a grandchild.
There is no service.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.