- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Charley and Barbara Marbut of Greenville, Ill., announce the engagement of their daughter, Kelly Marbut, to Joel Sander. He is the son of Roland and Sharon Sander of Gordonville.
Marbut received a bachelor of science degree in exercise science from St. Louis University in 1999, and a master's degree in physical therapy from St. Louis University in 2000. She is a traveling physical therapist with Rehab Systems.
Sander received a bachelor of science degree in health management from Southeast Missouri State University in 1998, and a master of science in physical therapy from Washington University in St. Louis in 2001. He is a physical therapist at Saint Francis Center for Health and Rehabilitation.
An Oct. 23 wedding is planned at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson.