- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Dale and Connie Hahs of Overland Park, Kan., announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily Autumn Hahs, to Kevin James Waters. He is the son of Dennis and Diana Waters of Overland Park. The Hahs are formerly of Cape Girardeau.
Hahs is attending Johnson County Community College in Overland Park. She is employed at Bank of Blue Valley.
Waters is attending Johnson College. He is employed at Barley's Brew Haus in Overland Park.
A Nov. 27 wedding is planned at Calvary Lutheran Church in Kansas City, Mo.