- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jennifer Kate Bell and Steven Wynn Coy were married Nov. 28, 2003, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. J. Friedel performed the ceremony. Pianist was Lenny Kuper, and vocalists were Casey Janet and Alan Bruns, all of Cape Girardeau. Eucharist ministers were Kathy and Jerry Stencel of Waseca, Minn.
Readers were Rodney Cox of Marietta, Ga., uncle of the bride; Alicia Bell and Travis Bell of Jackson, and Cody Bell of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of William and Marilyn Bell of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Patricia Coy of New Richland, Minn., and the late Ronald Coy.
The bride was escorted by her father and grandfather, Russell Bell of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jenni Peters and matron of honor was Stephanie Stencel, twin sister of the bride, both of Nashville, Tenn. Bridesmaids were Katie Cox of Nashville, cousin of the bride, and Kelly Hernandez of Lebanon, Tenn.
Tom Coy of Minneapolis, Minn., was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Doug Doyle and Matt Coy, cousin of the groom, both of Mankato, Minn., and Darren Bell of Jackson, brother of the bride. Ushers were Chuck Bell, uncle and godfather of the bride, and Devin Bell, cousin of the bride, both of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Alexandra Luttinen and Emily Zimmerli, nieces of the groom. Alexandra is the daughter of Bill and Donna Luttinen of Stillwater, Minn. Emily is the daughter of Mike and Diana Zimmerli of Wabasso, Minn.
Flower girl was Delaney Bell, niece of the bride. Ringbearers were Andrew Bell and William Stencel, nephews of the bride. Delaney and Andrew are the children of Darren and Denise Bell of Jackson. William is the son of Jay and Stephanie Stencel.
Giftbearers were Diana Zimmerli, Donna Luttinen, and Dawn Goebel of St. Paul, Minn., sisters of the groom.
Program attendants were Grant and MacKenzie Luttinen, children of Bill and Donna Luttinen, nephew and niece of the groom; and Beth Zimmerli, daughter of Mike and Diana Zimmerli, niece of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the dinner and dance reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Server was Nancy Cox of Marietta, Ga., aunt and godmother of the bride.
The parents of the bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 27 at the home of the bride's parents.
Mrs. Coy received bachelor of science and master of education degrees in visual impairments from Peabody College of Vanderbilt University in Nashville. She is a consultant for students with visual impairments in the Southeast Regional Professional Development Center at Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. He is an auction coordinator with Aumann Auction Co. in Nakomis, Ill.
The couple is residing in the Cape Girardeau area.