- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape County Park South was the setting Sept. 24, 2004, for the wedding of Stefanie Paige Underwood and David Allen Shuffit. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Rodney and Mary Underwood of Dutchtown. The groom is the son of Stanley Shuffit of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Ashley Underwood, sister of the bride.
The groom's brother, Joseph Shuffit, was best man.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the park.
Mrs. Shuffit is a graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed by Major Custom Cable in Jackson.
The groom is employed by BBL at Biehle, Mo.
The couple is residing in Jackson.