- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Heather Marie Andreen and Brian Keith Lesch were married June 19, 2004, at First United Methodist Church in Chaffee, Mo. The Rev. Marty Blakey performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Margaret Andreen of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Ivan and Carolyn "Sue" Lesch Jr. of Delta.
The bride was escorted by her grandfather, Joseph Edwards of Scott City.
Matron of honor was Johnna White-Edwards of Bloomfield, Mo. Bridesmaids were Kitty Hacker of Covina, Calif., cousin of the bride; Carrie Lesch of Allenville, Lacey Lesch of Chaffee, and LeeAnne Lesch of Delta.
Randy Heathcott of Mayfield, Ky., was best man. Groomsmen were Ivan Lesch of Allenville and Brandon Lesch of Chaffee, brothers of the groom; Dennis and Ronnie Lesch of Delta; and Dustin Sexton of Advance, Mo. Ushers were Brent Sauceda of Delta and Justin Vandeven of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Jessica White of Bloomfield and Nikkia Sauceda of Jackson.
Flower girls were Malia Lesch and Sidney Schrum. Malia is the daughter of Brandon and Lacey Lesch and niece of the groom. Sidney is the daughter of Stephen and Shelly Schrum of Chaffee. Ringbearers were Devin Lesch and Chase Reisinger. Devin is the son of Dennis and Cindy Lesch. Chase is the son of David and Joan Reisinger of St. Louis.
Destiny Andreen, sister of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Chaffee.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 18 at First United Methodist Church.
Mrs. Lesch is membership specialist for the Girl Scouts of Otahki Council.
The groom is district manager with Wendy's OId Fashioned Hamburgers.
The couple will reside in Delta.