- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
FENTON, Mo. — Mildred L. Little, 99, of Fenton died Sunday, Nov. 16, 2008, at Delmar Gardens Nursing Homes in Fenton.
She was born June 14, 1909, in Buchanan, Mo., daughter of Will and Delia Scott Choate. She and Brown Little were married Aug. 18, 1926.
Little was a member of the Church of God.
She is survived by a sister-in-law.
She was preceded in death by her husband; an infant son; three sisters; and two brothers.
Graveside services will be conducted at 2 p.m. today at Baker Cemetery.