- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERKS, Ill. — Ruby M. Ditterline, 94, of Perks died Sunday, Nov. 16, 2008, at Southgate Health Care Center in Metropolis, Ill.
Ditterline was born Feb. 4, 1914, in Dongola, Ill., daughter of Will and Mary Davis Eddleman.
She was a member of the Maple Grove Baptist Church.
Survivors include three daughters, Meryl Kerley of Cypress, Ill., Dorothy Pfaff of Olmsted, lll., Linda Sue Gear of Marion, Ill.; two sons, Jackie Ditterline of Vienna, lll., and Rick Ditterline of Perks; 14 grandchildren; 24 great-grandchildren; and 14 great-great grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with Danny Gear and the Rev. Dave Gilley officiating. Interment will be in the Cypress Masonic Cemetery.