- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Walker - Johnston
Chelsea Lee Walker and James Phillip Johnston were married June 14, 2008, at the Waters Edge in Gordonville. USAF Chaplain Lt. Col. Phillip R. Johnston, grandfather of the groom, performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of David and Julie Walker of Jackson. The groom is the son of Allan and Ruth Johnston of Springfield, Mo.
Maid of honor was Hannah Walker, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Andrea Jestus, Kristen Voegele and Andrea Kowalski.
Cody Farrow was best man. Groomsmen were Luke Johnston, brother of the groom; Steve Carter and Andrew Defield. Ushers were Luke Walker, brother of the bride; Nick Watt, cousin of the bride; David Johnston, brother of the groom; and Jeremy Dautenhahn, cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at the Waters Edge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 13 at the Waters Edge.
Mrs. Johnston recently received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom recently received a bachelor of science degree in computer science from Southeast.
The couple is residing in Kansas City, Kan.