- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire reports 10/10/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday:
At 8:57 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Gordonville Road.
At 9:34 p.m., a rekindled fire at 19 S. Ellis St.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Saturday:
At 1:21 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of N. Sprigg Street.
At 7:15 a.m., a fire alarm at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 10:57 a.m., citizen's assist at 1105 Linden St.
At 11:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of Broadway.
At 12:25 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Shirley Street.