- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lois J. Coffelt, 51, of Perryville died Thursday, Nov. 13, 2008, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born May 3, 1957, in Perryville, daughter of Eugene C. and Ruth Ann Hudson Coffelt.
Coffelt was an administration assistant at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
Survivors include her mother of Perryville; a sister, Loraine Pabst of St. Louis; and a brother, Charles E. Coffelt of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Sunday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Royce Yount officiating.