- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Jason and Tricia Smith of Fort Wayne, Ind., Parkview Hospital in Fort Wayne, 10:15 a.m. Friday, Oct. 1, 2004. Name, Kylie Jane. Weight, 7 pounds 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Smith is the former Tricia Gatto, daughter of Dick and Carol Gatto of Leitchfield, Ky. She is a speech pathologist. Smith is the son of Mac and Jayne Smith of Cape Girardeau. He is supervisor of special events with Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department.
Son to George Michael Weston Jr. and Laticia Marie Adams of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:22 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 2, 2004. Name, Justin Alexander. Weight, 7 pounds 15 ounces. Second son. Ms. Adams is the daughter of Mark and Janiece Killian of Cape Girardeau. She is a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Weston is the son of Tammy Thiele of Cape Girardeau and George Weston Sr. of Sedgewickville, Mo. He is employed at Thiele Concrete Finishing Inc.
Son to Dr. Kevin A. and Christy Vaught of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 2, 2004. Name, Jason Christopher. Weight, 9 pounds 2 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Vaught is the former Christy Tow, daughter of Dennis and Pam Tow of Memphis, Tenn. Vaught is the son of Alton Vaught of Houston, Texas. He is a neurosurgeon at the Brain and NeuroSpine Clinic.
Daughter to Joshua J. Haines and B.J. Lowman of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:12 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 3, 2004. Name, Alyssa Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 4 ounces. First child. Ms. Lowman is the daughter of Beverly McMurtrey of Sikeston, Mo. She is a certified nurse assistant at the Lutheran Home. Haines is the son of James and Darlene Haines of Sikeston.