- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Renee Elizabeth Brown, 40, of Jackson died Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2008, at Fountainbleau Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 30, 1968, in Corbin, Ky., daughter of Joe and Betty McDade Belote. She and Jim Brown were married Nov. 5, 1990, in Jackson.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Denzil Brown of Cape Girardeau; her father of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Valerie Long of Valles Mines, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her mother.
There is no service.
Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.