- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Bill J. Hunt, 62, of Perryville died Saturday, Nov. 8, 2008, at his home.
He was born Jan. 9, 1946, in New Hall, Calif., son of Walter and Juanita Gragg Hunt. He and Lydia Kay Michaud were married March 29, 1969. She died Nov. 1, 1994.
Hunt was a retired field appraiser with Perry County Assessor's Office. He was a member of Bethel Assembly of God Church in Cape Girardeau.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War. He was a former member of the Army National Guard 1140th in Perryville.
Survivors include two daughters, Jeanine Simpson of Perryville, Justine Hunt of Cape Girardeau; his parents of Glencoe, Ark.; two sisters, Pat Kirkland of Salem, Ark., Pam Rider of Agnos, Ark.; and two grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Phillip Roop officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery with military graveside service provided by American Legion Post 133 and Delta Team.