- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Kutscher - 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Walter Kutscher of Jackson were honored with a dinner and dance Sept. 21, 2008, at the American Legion Hall in Jackson in observance of their 40th wedding anniversary.
Hosts were their sons and daughter-in-law, Timothy and Angela Kutscher of Manville, N.J., and Andrew Kutscher of St. Louis.
Guests attended from New Jersey; St. Louis, Jackson, Burfordville, Cape Girardeau, Desloge, Festus, Frohna, Glenallen, Gordonville, Marble Hill, Millersville, Patton, Perryville, Poplar Bluff, Puxico, Scott City, Sedgewickville and Ste. Genevieve, Mo.; DeSoto, Ellis Grove, Herrin, Marion, Murphysboro and Thebes, Ill.; and Munfordville, Ky.
Kutscher and Carol Aufdenberg were married Sept. 7, 1968, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson, by the Revs. Walter Keisker and Jerry Ehrlich.
Attendants were Loretta Aufdenberg Uelsmann, Judy Kutscher Aufdenberg, Mary Aufdenberg Walther, Annette Kutscher Roth, and Debra Loenneck Graham, sisters of the couple; and Donald Kutscher, David and Richard Aufdenberg, Kenneth Volkerding, and the late L.R. Williams.