- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Robertson - Haynes
Elizabeth Ann Robertson and Timothy Alan Haynes were united in marriage Oct. 18, 2008, at St. Mary's Cathedral in St. Louis. The Rev. Patrick Nwokoye performed the ceremony. Organist was Leann Hendrix, flutist was Amy Brookover, and soloist was Heather Tomko.
Parents of the couple are Steve and Mary Robertson of Jackson, and Brent and Tammy Haynes of Springfield, Mo.
Maid of honor was Amy Brookover of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Stephanie Lambert of Kirksville, Mo., Ilene Davis, Rachel Doyle and Krista Weeks, all of Cape Girardeau.
Quentin Bostick of Peoria, Ill., was best man. Groomsmen were Caleb Germeroth of Springfield, Tim Croker of St. Louis, Brad Haynes of Springfield, brother of the groom, and Dan Chik of St. Louis. Usher was Christopher Robertson of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride.
Flower girls were Sophia Robertson and Trystin Bradley. Sophia is the daughter of Christopher and Jamie Robertson and niece of the bride. Trystin is the daughter of Jerah and Tracy Bradley of Springfield and niece of the groom.
Ringbearers were Jaden Doyle and Jonah Haynes. Jaden is the son of Rachel Doyle and godson of the bride. Jonah is the son of Brad and Barb Haynes and nephew of the groom.
Taylor Haynes attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Marquette Terrace.
The rehearsal dinner was held Oct. 17 at the Glenn House Carriage House.
Mrs. Haynes received a bachelor of arts degree in communication from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2006. She is employed in development with American Red Cross.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree in hotel and restaurant management from the university in 2006. He is a manager with Drury Hotels.
After a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, the couple is residing in St. Louis.