- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Jerry L. Hahn, 73, of Chaffee died Friday, Nov. 7, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born April 10, 1935, at Whitewater, son of Leroy "Jack" and Mary M. Kinder Hahn. He and Madolyn Roberts were married Feb. 3, 2006.
Hahn was a retired truck driver and worked for Koss Construction Co. in Kansas City, Mo. He was a member of the Church of God in Delta.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Jerry Rister of Kelso, Mo., Jimmy Roberts of Springfield, Mo.; three daughters, Patty Tanksley of Chaffee, Mona Horrell of Chaffee, Beverly Felter of Benton, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his mother and father.
Friends may call at 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Bertha Boyd officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery in Chaffee.