- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Candy Michelle Ashline, 34, of Anna died Thursday, Nov. 6, 2008, at the Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born March 8, 1974, in Carbondale, Ill., daughter of Michael K. and Mary Bracken Batson. She and Glenn Ashline were married March 13, 1992.
She was a member of the First Christian Church of Anna.
Survivors include her husband, Glenn Ashline of Anna; three children, Glenn Ashline Jr., Brittney Ashline and Leslie Ashline, all of Anna; her mother, Mary Batson of Ullin, Ill.; three brothers, Tony Miller of Colorado, Jonathan Lence and Robert Lence both of Anna; a sister, Liberty Batson of Anna; paternal grandparents, Fred and Betty King of Cobden, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father; maternal grandparents, Mary and Sid Dixon; and her paternal great-grandparents, Retha and Candy Smith.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. until time of service Saturday at Rendleman & Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with The Revs. Dee Armes and Bon Reynolds officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery north of Anna.