- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Ollie Mae Bowen, 90, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2004, at Elder Care.
She was born Aug. 2, 1914, at Grassy, Mo., daughter of Noah F. and Ida Mae Upchurch Newell. She and Noble H. Bowen were married Dec. 26, 1936, at Benton, Mo.
Bowen was a member of Lutesville General Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Robert Bowen of Marble Hill; a sister, Olean Branson of Jackson, Miss.; two grandsons; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, four brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Loyd Green officiating. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery near Glenallen, Mo.