- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Son to Deanna Lynne Frazer of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:38 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, 2004. Name, Ayden James Gross. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Frazer is the former Deanna Gross, daughter of Bonnie Gross of Evansville, Ill., and Joyce Gross of Red Bud, Ill. She is a waitress.
Daughter to Joe and Diana Hennemann of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:23 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 26, 2004. Name, Anna Grace. Weight, 7 pounds 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hennemann is the former Diana Hulshof, daughter of Francis and Sally Hulshof of Portageville, Mo. Mr. and Mrs. Hennemann are employed by TAP Pharmaceuticals. He is the son of Ralph and Sharon Hennemann of Benton, Mo.
Son to S. Aaron Dombrowski and Angela Rose Amschler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:23 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 26, 2004. Name, S. Evan. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Amschler is the daughter of Robert and Viola Amschler of Cape Girardeau. She is a cosmetology student at Trendsetters. Dombrowski is the son of Cord and Ann Dombrowski of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Missouri Dry Dock and Repair Co.
Daughter to James Robert and Ashley Marie Hornbuckle of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:35 a.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 2004. Name, Carlaena Jo. Weight, 8 pounds 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hornbuckle is the former Ashley Clingingsmith, daughter of Perry and Carlene Clingingsmith of Oak Ridge. Hornbuckle is the son of Ted and Karen Hornbuckle of Oran, Mo., and Cheryl and Ron Pruett of Chaffee, Mo. He is employed by the U.S. Postal Service.
Son to David Angel Flores and Candice May Evans of Randles, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:29 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 2004. Name, David Angel Jr. Weight, 6 pounds 11 ounces. Third son. Ms. Evans is the former Candice Sharp, daughter of Robert and Julie Sharp of Edwardsville, Ill., and Larry and Trina Mills of Marine, Ill. Flores is the son of Margie Storz of Randles and David Flores of Italy, Texas. He is a cook at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Son to Richard Brent and Angela Marie Jenkins Jr. of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:15 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 2004. Name, Matthew Kayden. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Jenkins is the former Angela Rulo, daughter of Lynnie and Peggy Rulo of Benton. She is employed at Panera Bread Co. Jenkins is the son of Richard and Carmen Jenkins of Blodgett, Mo., and Harold and Faye Smith of Wickliffe, Ky. He is employed by Big Lake Transportation.
Daughter to Paul Terry and Hilary Leigh Kester II of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:26 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 2004. Name, Felicity Grace. Weight, 6 pounds 8 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Kester is the former Hilary Powers, daughter of Marty and Paulette Powers of Jackson. Kester is the son of Terry Kester and Dianna Miller.