- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ST. MARY, Mo. -- William Vincent Moll, 91, of St. Mary died Saturday, Oct. 2, 2004, at Jackie Lowes.
He was born April 28, 1913, at Silver Lake, Mo., son of Henry and Elizabeth McLain Moll. He and Viola M. Weinrich were married July 17, 1948. She died July 6, 1998.
Moll was a retired service station worker. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and American Legion Post 133.
He was a World War II Army veteran.
Survivors include three brothers, Henry Moll of Brewer, Mo., Wilbert and Eddie Moll of St. Mary.
He was preceded in death by three sisters and three brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo., Friday from 2 p.m. until time of service.
A memorial service will be held at 4 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery, with military graveside rites by American Legion Post 133.