- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Cape drops charge against carGO (7/18/18)9
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Wiggans resigns; Bristow named interim superintendent at Meadow Heights (7/18/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
Debate sent a strong message
To the editor:
Perhaps the president's poor performance in the first debate was really a ruse to lower the expectations for the remaining debates. Deviousness and deceit are not desirable substitutes for calm, intelligent reasoning in our president. The message is: Anybody but Bush.
JOHN WEEMS, Frohna, Mo.