- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 11/3/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Howard R. Tittle Jr., 46, 402 Vanderverter St., Kennett, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, no operator's license and failure to maintain the right half of the roadway.
* Jason Erik Lashley, 31, 1105 Giboney St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Adriana Latifah Reed, 17, 1026 Bloomfield Street, was arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
* Lataisha Elai Roberts, 18, 317 Merriwether St., was arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
* Natasha Wilfong, 19, 1230 W. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Sulayman K. Moore, 19, 3001 Mimosa St., Apt. 3, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for nonpayment of support.
* Leander West Jr., 20, 129 McBride Court, Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Orenthal J. McCluney, 26, 119 S. Benton St. was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court and a Mississippi County warrant for failure to appear.
* Jon R. Brashear, 2530 Ridge Road, Jackson, received a summons for failure to yield and driving with a revoked license.
* An assault and theft was reported at 701 N. Main St.
* A license plate, 6DA-28Y, was reported stolen in the Cape Girardeau area.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A theft was reported at Capaha Park.
* An animal bite was reported at 114 S. Henderson St.
* Phone harassment was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Jefferson Street.
* Property damage was reported at South Ohio and East Adams streets.
* A request to check the welfare was addressed in the 900 block of West Adams Street.