- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rose Mary Schremp-Johns
FROHNA, Mo. — Rose Mary Schremp-Johns. 57, of Frohna, Mo., died Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008, at her home.
She was born Oct. 25, 1951, in St. Charles, Mo., daughter of Alfred and Thelma Luebrecht Sachs. She married Randy J. Schremp on March 11, 1972. He preceded her in death Nov. 6, 1972.
She graduated from St. Vincent High School in Perryville, Mo., in 1969. She worked in the utilization review department at Saint Francis Medical Center and Perry County Memorial Hospital. She attended Cape First Church in Cape Girardeau.
She is survived by two brothers, Gary (Shelley) Sachs of Altenburg, Mo., and Rick (Valerie) Sachs of Frohna, as well as nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Roland Sachs.
The family will be receiving friends from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the New Bethel Baptist Church in Pocahontas. A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday, with the Rev. Don Slatton officiating. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials to The Humane Society, Safe Harbor Animal Sanctuary in Fruitland or the American Cancer Society.
Miller Family Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.