- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Miskell - Tygett
Christina Miskell and Matthew Tygett were united in marriage Oct. 11, 2008, at Navarre Beach, Fla. The Rev. Luther Rhodes performed the sunset ceremony. Music was by Linda McKinney and son, Jacob Long, of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Angie Miskell of Jackson and John and Cathy Miskell of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Anita Tygett of Cape Girardeau, and the late Dr. Tom Tygett.
Matron of honor was Kassi Littlepage of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Conner McKinney of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Jeff Tygett of Jackson was his brother's best man.
The reception was held at the Cabana Club in Pensacola, Fla.
Mrs. Tygett is a registered dietitian and is employed at SunBridge Nursing and Rehabilitation in Muscle Shoals, Ala.
The groom is employed at Glenwood Rehabilitation in Muscle Shoals.
The couple is residing in Muscle Shoals.