- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Miskell - Tygett
Christina Miskell and Matthew Tygett were united in marriage Oct. 11, 2008, at Navarre Beach, Fla. The Rev. Luther Rhodes performed the sunset ceremony. Music was by Linda McKinney and son, Jacob Long, of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Angie Miskell of Jackson and John and Cathy Miskell of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Anita Tygett of Cape Girardeau, and the late Dr. Tom Tygett.
Matron of honor was Kassi Littlepage of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Conner McKinney of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Jeff Tygett of Jackson was his brother's best man.
The reception was held at the Cabana Club in Pensacola, Fla.
Mrs. Tygett is a registered dietitian and is employed at SunBridge Nursing and Rehabilitation in Muscle Shoals, Ala.
The groom is employed at Glenwood Rehabilitation in Muscle Shoals.
The couple is residing in Muscle Shoals.