- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kuehn - Davis
Sherry Rene Kuehn and Timothy James Davis exchanged vows Oct. 22, 2008, at Fred Ball Park in Tampa Bay, Fla. Sonia Garcia performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Terry and Cindy Kuehn of Jackson. The groom is the son of James and Cheryl Davis of Riverview, Fla.
Maid of honor was Brandy Hodges of Jackson.
Dr. Matthew Davis of Riverview, brother of the groom, was best man.
Flower girl was Meredith Davis, daughter of the bride and groom.
Mrs. Davis is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Shawnee High School in Wolf Lake, Ill. He received a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from St. Thomas University in Miami Lakes, Fla., in 2007. He is employed at Tampa Bay Academy in Riverview.
The couple is residing in Riverview.