- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Police report 11/02/2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lanna J. Kelle, 39, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, no proof of insurance and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Gabriel W. Mier, 21, of Fredericktown, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and no headlights.
* Kendra Dawn Baber, 265 West St., Wolf Lake, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Zaelin Swann, 25, 1428 Price Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and not enough headlights.
* Tristan Ketterling, 21, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* David Eugene Nolen, 42, of 415 Bellevue St., Apt. 205, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for assault.
* Devin Frederick Dormeyer, 22, 2801 Hopper Road, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance and resisting arrest.
* Devon Hill DeMarco, 30, 921 Hackberry St., Apt. 212, was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Larry Dustin Cecil Sugg, 23, 134 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 2, received a summons for prohibited acts, noise violation.
* Kimberly A. Wiskamp, 28, 610 Lafayette Place, Apt. 4, received a summons for possession of open container in public.
* Nora Inman, 18, of Cobden, Ill., received a summons for being a minor in possession and consumption of alcohol on the street.
* Clothing was reported stolen and drywall damaged at 421 S. Ellis St.
* Burglaries were reported at 1462 Price Drive, 2126 Abbey Road and 1202 Butler St.
* Cape Mart Gas Station, 102 Mason St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A red and silver Roadmaster bicycle was reported stolen at 31 S. Kingshighway.
* Cliff's Rent to Own, 612 Morgan Oak St., reported a flat-screen TV was not returned.
* Contents were reported taken from a vehicle parked at 1003 Perry Ave.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported the theft of an RCA TV.
* Pizza Inn, 3333 Gordonville Road, reported the theft of food.
* Scratches into the paint on a car parked at 207 Hemlock St. were reported.
* Last Call, 632 Broadway, reported property damage.
* A vehicle mirror was reported damaged in the 700 block of East Rodney Drive.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* A fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance was reported by Southeast Missouri Hospital Plaza Pharmacy.
* An assault was reported at 505 N. Broadview St.
* A robbery with stealing and assault was reported.
* Phone harassment was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Katheryn Carsten, 22, of Whitewater was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and received a summons for speeding.
* Dylan Nielsen, 17, of Glenallen, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Derrick Gardner, 47, 1022 Anna St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of 35 grams or less of marijuana.
* A burglary was reported on Legion Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the 500 block of North Union Avenue.
* A disturbance was reported in the 600 block of Abbie Court.
* A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of West Park Street.
* Harassment was reported on Old Cape Road.