- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Bollinger County sheriff -- Leo McElrath III
Name: Leo E. McElrath III
Date of Birth: Jan. 23, 1949, St. Louis
Spouse, children: Carolyn McElrath; Leo McElrath IV, 36, Eric McElrath, deceased.
Occupation: Chief Deputy Bollinger County Sheriff Department Employer: Bollinger County Sheriff's Department.
Businesses owned: No answer.
Public offices held: No answer.
Past political campaigns and offices sought: No answer.
Mr. McElrath did not respond to our survey for the Nov. 4 election.