- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Wellendorf - Plucker
Susan Marie Wellendorf and Jeffrey Jaco Plucker exchanged vows Aug. 23, 2008, in the gardens at Stone Mill Inn in Hallam, Pa. The Rev. Carrie Tuttle, cousin of the groom, performed the ceremony. Harpist was JoAnn Wang.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. James Wellendorf of Lancaster, Pa. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Julius Plucker IV of Mooresville, Ala., formerly of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Kathryn Sandoval of Mableton, Ga. Bridesmaids were Theresa Mineweaser of Crofton, Md.; Pamela Perry of Odenton, Md.; and Rachel Plucker of Helena, Ala., sister-in-law of the groom.
Julius Plucker V of Helena was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Tony Jaco of Jackson, uncle of the groom; Tyler Trierweiler of Jackson, cousin of the groom; and Jeremy Rahill of Orlando, Fla.
Flower girls were Colleen and Shannen Roy, daughters of Mr. and Mrs. Scott Roy of Crofton. The girls were escorted by their brother, David Roy. Ringbearer was Matthew Jaco of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at the inn.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 22 at the Manor in Lancaster.
Mrs. Plucker is a 1995 graduate of Hampfield High School in Lancaster. She received a bachelor's degree in education from Elon University in 1999, and a master's degree in school counseling from Johns Hopkins University in 2008. She is a third grade teacher at Oak Grove Elementary School in Atlanta, Ga.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Randolph School in Huntsville, Ala. The groom received a bachelor of arts degree in mass communications from Auburn University in 2000. He is market director with Mobile Life in Atlanta.
After a wedding trip to the Caribbean, the couple is residing in Roswell, Ga.