- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Perkins - Slykhuis
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Cailey Lynn Perkins and Jason Todd Slykhuis were married Dec. 1, 2007, at Crossroads Friendship Church in Jackson. Jim Matthews performed the ceremony. Music was by Scott and Todd Mills of Patton, Mo.
Parents of the couple are Randy and Dana Perkins of Perryville, and Charlie and Ginny Slykhuis of Raleigh, Ill.
Bridesmaids were Erika Boardman of Jackson; Monica Burnett of Raleigh, sister of the groom; Fallon Hoff of Perryville, cousin of the bride; and Tracy Glasco of Anna, Ill.
Groomsmen were Scott Payne of Raleigh; Scott Brooks of Advance, Mo.; Shannon Burnett of Raleigh, brother-in-law of the groom; and Scott Moore of Hammersville, Ohio. Ushers were Ian Layton, Robbie Miller and Tim Johnson.
Candlelighters were Caitlin Burnett, niece of the groom, and Colby Siebert. Caitlin is the daughter of Shannon and Monica Burnett. Colby is the son of Roger and Denah Siebert.
Flower girl was Jolee Dees, daughter of Randy Dees and Fallon Hoff and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Brandon Burnett, son of Shannon and Monica Burnett and nephew of the groom.
Alichia Schneider attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Bavarian Halle. Servers were Phyllis Hoff, Dave and Imogene Bucher, and Larry and Carolyn Marr.
The groom's father hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 30 at the church.
Mrs. Slykhuis is a 2002 graduate of Perryville High School. She is an orthodontic assistant at Childers Orthodontics.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Murray State University. He is manager of the family cattle ranch.
The couple resides in Raleigh.