- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Regina Frances Anderson, 88, of Sikeston died Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008, at Chateau Girardeau in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 31, 1919, in Harvel, Ill., daughter of John Theodore and Bertha Frances Hoehn Todt. She and Floyd Anderson were married Jan. 25, 1941, in Oran, Mo. He died June 19, 1981.
Anderson was a secretary at Sikeston High School 22 years, and a secretary at Case International Harvester Implement Co. two years. She was a member of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Legion of Mary, Daughters of Isabella, and was a eucharistic minister.
Survivors include a son, Kenneth Anderson of Sikeston; four brothers, Cletus Todt of Cape Girardeau, Carl Todt of Sikeston, Sylvester and Robert Todt of Oran; two sisters, Geraldine Lewis of Sikeston, Theresa Schlitt of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; five grandsons; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel. The rosary will be recited at 9:30 a.m. Monday at the funeral home.
Funeral Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at St. Francis Xavier Church, with the Rev. Scott Sunnenberg officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.