- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Robert St. Germain
ANNA, Ill. -- Robert Armand St. Germain, 68, died of lung cancer Saturday, Oct. 2, 2004, at his home.
He was born Jan. 27, 1936, in Manchester, N.H., son of Armand and Irene St. Germain. He and Glorine were married. She died in 2001.
St. Germain was retired and had moved to Southern Illinois in 1992. He served in the Army National Guard. He was an auto, tractor-trailer and small-engine mechanic and briefly taught auto mechanics at a New Hampshire vocational college. He worked for Patsy's GMC/Kenworth in Concord, N.H., Freeze Brothers Ford and Cambion/Midland Ross in Pittsfield, N.H. He was a hunter safety instructor, a volunteer fireman, a charter member of the Suncook Valley Snowriders and the GWRRA in New Hampshire.
Survivors include a daughter, Dr. Deanna St. Germain of Anna; a son, Norman St. Germain of Merrimack, N.H.; and three brothers, Gerard St. Germain of Marietta, Ga., Maurice St. Germain of Bow, N.H., Rheal St. Germain of Milton, N.H.
A funeral Mass will be held in New Hampshire at a later date. Arrangements were handled by Crain Funeral Home of Anna.