- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
This afternoon on seMissourian.com
More tickets available for Palin event
Republican operatives have told us they're releasing more tickets for vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin's Thursday appearance at the Show Me Center.
But those tickets will go fast. Only about 1,000 remain, and they're available starting at 3 p.m. For more information click here.
Freeze watch in effect tonight
The National Weather Service has Cape Girardeau and other areas of Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois under a freeze watch tonight. We had a freeze warning in effect Monday night.
To get more information on the warning, click here.
For a forecast of the frigid temperatures, look for the weather data on the seMissourian.com home page.
Fatal crash in Scott County
A car accident killed three people who aren't from Southeast Missouri on Interstate 55 this morning near Benton, the Scott County Sheriff told seMissourian.com earlier.
For more details on the fatal crash, click here.
Tomorrow on seMissourian.com
Check back with us tomorrow to read stories on the city's farewell for the Delta Queen, the race for Cape Girardeau County Treasurer, more details on Palin's Thursday appearance and a story on the area's MAP science scores.