- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
The Best in Southern Gospel Music - Brian Free & Assurance in Concert
Event: Brian Free & Assurance in Concert
Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM
Details: "The Best in Southern Gospel Music" will be live in concert in Gordonville.
Brian Free & Assurance, a top southern gospel quartet, will be leading worship at Christ Lutheran Church in Gordonville beginning at 6:00PM on Saturday, November 8th. Their "I Believe God" recently made #2 on the Singing News Top 10 (Oct 08). This is a FREE concert, but a free-will love offering will be taken to help the group with their expenses. Christ Lutheran Church is located at 248 Albert Lane, just off Highway Z near the Gordonville Fire Department. All are invited to be blessed by a night of hymns, harmony and sweet praise to our Lord Jesus Christ. For more information, call Sharon at 243-8302.
Additional information about Brian Free & Assurance:
Brian Free is undeniably the most recognizable southern gospel tenor of our generation, having been awarded "Favorite Tenor" nine times in his career. Since 1982, he has been at the forefront of southern gospel music since first joining Gold City Quartet, then moving on to form his own group, Assurance. Brian Free and Assurance have won every award available in southern gospel music, with 15 Top Ten radio singles, many being in the Top Five and 3 charting at #1. They have been Singing News Fan Awards winners over 20 times (as a quartet and individually) and Jeremy Lile (bass) won the Horizon Award at the National Quartet Convention this year (2008). Southern Gospel music has always been Brian's first love. He and Assurance continue making music that touches people and changes lives. Traveling with Brian is a talented group of singers. lead singer Bill Shivers, baritone Derrick Selph, and bass Jeremy Lile. Whether singing at a rural church, city auditorium, large arenas with the Gaither Homecoming Tour or on national television, Brian Free & Assurance have one purpose.to share the love of Jesus through music.
Location: Christ Lutheran Church in Gordonville, Missouri