- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Drainage repairs to reduce section of Highway 34 to one lane Wednesday
Highway 34 in Jackson will be reduced to one lane with a 14-foot width restriction while Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform drainage repairs on Wednesday. The section of roadway is located from Old Cape Road to Limbaugh Lane.
Weather permitting, work will take place from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.