- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
Tiny Toes Lunch-n-Learn
The Family Resource Center has opened her doors yet again to serve the public. This time with programming targeted to parents and caregivers of younger children, birth to school age. The Centers hope is to bring Cape area resources to the parents and caregivers aiding in their ability to build stronger families while raising stronger/healthier children with a weekly snack-n-learn program offered every Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:30 am. Giving the parents/caregivers an opportunity to gather with their peers, have a play date with the children, gain information and resources from outside agencies and organizations, while having a nutritional snack and possibly winning a door prize.
We are currently partnered with Success by Six and the Cape Library, and welcome any one else who may be interested in presenting their programming or information.
Were asking for your help in spreading the word within the community. Not only to individuals within our targeted group, but to agencies and organizations who have a message to share with the community and would like to use the resource center and the Tiny Toes Snack-n-Learn programming as a meeting place.
The first Tiny Toes Snack-n- Learn meeting will be held Wednesday November 5th, 2008 in the Red Bird Auditorium at the Cape Area Family Resource Center. It is open to the public and completely "FREE" of cost. Feel free to contact Michelle Wallace at 334-8170 with any questions.