- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. — George William "Willie" Kirkpatrick, 71, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Oct. 26, 2008, at his home.
He was born July 24, 1937, at Mayfield, Mo., son of John Lee and Olive M. Douglas Kirkpatrick. He and Dorothy M. Welker were married May 19, 1961, at Marquand, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; a son, William DeWayne Kirkpatrick of Glenallen, Mo.; two daughters, Debra Seabaugh and Linda Baker of Marble Hill; a brother, John Kirkpatrick of Marble Hill; three sisters, Ettie Seabaugh and Dottie Boothe of Patton, Bonita Huffman of Marble Hill; and three granddaughters.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Nathan Huffman and DeWayne Kirkpatrick officiating. Burial will be in Hurricane Fork Cemetery near Marble Hill.