- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)5
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Police report 10/28/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Patricia A. Cox, 43, 622 Bellevue St. Apt. D, was arrested on multiple Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for no insurance; three for failure to pay fines for stealing and two for property damage.
* Wanda A. Hopson, 27, 610 Carroll St., Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of robbery, stealing, assault and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Corris R. Tabb, 50, 223 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of a seat-belt violation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Peter J. Guccione, 22, 3638 Hempstead St., St. Charles, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
* Rene L. Brown, 28, 2700 Pioneer St., Apt. 157, was arrested on suspicion of failure to stop for a stop sign and possession of controlled substances (Xanax and marijuana).
* Aaron P. Wolf, 27, 2825 Bevin Drive, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Tanner L. Thorne, 21, 32 S. Louisiana St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Stephen L. VanWinkle, 22, 610 Boxwood St., Apt. 22, was arrested on suspicion of stealing, trespassing and property damage.
* Nathan S. VanWinkle, 19, 1609 Broadway, Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of stealing, trespassing and property damage.
* Christopher J. Seabaugh, 23, 196 Pine HIll Lane, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of stealing, trespassing and property damage.
* Robert A. Bailey, 21, 911 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and property damage.
* Hugo Santiago-Garcia, 25, 103 N. Clark, Apt. 203, was arrested on suspicion of no operator license and ICE detainer.
* Alva Long, 42, 54 Liberty St., Lilbourne, Mo., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay.
* Spencer G. Bass Sr., 46, 1112 Harmony St., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for failure to maintain property free of litter, no city dog license and leash requirements.
* Two 15-year-old girls were cited into juvenile court for stealing from Macy's.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* Two 13-year-old boys were cited into juvenile court for stealing from 2102 William St.
* Michael J. Abernathy, 28, 137 South Lane, Jackson, was issued a summons for stealing a booster seat from Fiesta Inc. in Kirkwood, Mo.
* A rape was reported.
* Ampm, 1101 William St., reported the theft of money and an assault.
* A 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix, money and a cell phone were reported stolen from 113 Broadway.
* A purse was reported stolen from 707 Broadway.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen from 1150 New Madrid St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen from 517 Terry Lane.
* A cell phone was reported stolen from 2105 William St.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen from 1710 N. Sprigg St.
n Two cars were towed from 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, a 1995 white Chevy Monte Carlo and a 2008 gray Mazda 3.
* A graffiti incident was reported at 519 Amethyst St.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* Janet L. Hostalek, 41, 302 S. Union St., was issued a summons for failure to provide child restraint and for driving while revoked.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2900 block of Coventry Drive.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following item.
* James Michael Thompson, 209 Empire Drive, St. Charles, Mo., received a summons for assault and prohibited acts at Dempster parking lot.