- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Breast Cancer Awareness Month events 10/28/08
* Dig for Life Pink Out night: 7 p.m. in Houck Fieldhouse at Southeast Missouri State University. Attendees can show their support of the fight against breast cancer by wearing pink at Southeast's volleyball match against Murray State University. All gate admissions will go to support Dig for Life and special T-shirts will be given with a minimum donation. Throughout October, team members secure pledges per dig, which are tallied throughout all home matches. Money collected is allocated to Saint Francis Medical Center for the purpose of carrying out Dig for Life's goal of raising breast cancer awareness, providing early detection opportunities and improving prevention efforts. For more information on how to contribute to Dig for Life, call 331-5327.
* Pink pumpkin bake sale: 8 a.m. in the main lobby of Saint Francis Medical Center. The Saint Francis Medical Center Auxiliary will host the bake sale with homemade baked goods featuring pink breast cancer awareness ribbons until everything is sold.