- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Josh Lucas and Amanda Carrole Hager of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:25 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 16, 2008. Name, Hadley Reese. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Mrs. Hager is the former Amanda Shaw. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Hager is a student at Southeast Missouri State University.
Daughter to Eric Wayne and Kristi Lynn McGowen of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:04 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 16, 2008. Name, Ella Jane. Weight, 10 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. McGowen is the former Kristi Landewee, daughter of Bill and Glenda Landewee of Leopold, Mo. She is employed in the Cape Girardeau County Prosecuting Attorney's Office. McGowen is the son of Jim and Marsha McGowen of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Cape Girardeau County.
Daughter to Danny Lee and Amy Lynn Dewrock Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:12 p.m. Friday, Oct. 17, 2008. Name, Danica Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Dewrock is the former Amy Stuebe, daughter of Stephen Stuebe and Luanne Stuebe of Herrin, Ill. She is employed in the door division of Steward Steel. Dewrock is the son of Danny Dewrock and Ann Dewrock of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Missouri Industrial Equipment.