- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police car crashes on way to Cape Girardeau robbery scene
No one was hurt in a mid-morning robbery at the AM PM convenience store at 1101 William St. today, but a police cruiser was damaged in the response to the robbery.
The police car was on its way to the robbery scene when it was involved in an accident just west of Sprigg Street on William. No injuries were reported.
Police are looking for a suspect in the robbery -- a tall black male in a black hooded sweat shirt, possibly driving a black car with tinted windows.