- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 10/27/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michelle Mitchell of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of failure to disperse from 975 Normal Ave. and assault of a law enforcement officer.
* Karine Evans of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of failure to disperse from 975 Normal Ave. and assault of a law enforcement officer.
* An assault was reported at 5 S. Henderson St.
* A domestic assault was reported at 326 S. Lorimier St.
* A burglary was reported at 1710 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 608.
* A motorcycle was reported stolen at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* An abandoned vehicle was towed from 1232 Normal St.
* Possible controlled substance and failure to stop at stop sign was reported in the 200 block of South Hanover Street.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* Robert T. King, 18, 930 E. Main St., Apt. 6, was issued a summons for stealing.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of North Missouri Street.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 900 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following items.
* Kelly G. Manley, 1547 W. Cape Rock Drive, received a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor at Meyers Hall.
* Money was reported stolen from Towers Complex.
* A domestic assault was reported at 900 Normal Ave.