- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CUNNINGHAM, Ky. — Robert Allen Tibbs, 61, of Cunningham died Friday, Oct 24, 2008, at his home.
He was born May 24, 1947, son of Henry Charles and Margaret Hodges Tibbs. On June 8, 1971, he married Dixie Dejarnatt in Cunningham.
He was a member of Bethel Holiness Church (Glory Barn), Bardwell Masonic Lodge 499, the National Rifle Association and Pace International Union. He served in the U.S. Marines and worked for Newpage in Wickliffe, Ky.
He is survived by his wife; sons Rann Sexton Tibbs and Chance Alon Tibbs, both of Cunningham; his mother; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until service time Tuesday at Milner & Orr Funeral Home in Bardwell, Ky. Services will be 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Davin Burnett officiating. Burial will follow at Bethlehem Cemetery in Cunningham.